Please register before submitting your abstract. Abstract submission deadline: May 27, 2013.
Participants are invited to submit abstracts to apply for an oral presentation or poster presentation. The abstract should be received before May 27, 2013. In the mean time, please tell us which kind of presentation you want to apply when you send us your abstract.
For revisions or queries regarding abstracts already submitted
1. If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email Ms. Hao Huinan (email@example.com) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.
2. All abstracts will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee and authors will be notified of acceptance for talk by June 7, 2013. Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Book.
3. You must register successfully first and your abstract received by the conference’s poster deadline to be considered for a poster presentation
4. Abstract content should be scientific and relevant to the conference topic. Advertisements or solicitations will not be approved.
5. Abstracts should be around 200 words. This should include the title, co-authors and their affiliations, identifying each co-author to a particular affiliation with superscript, brackets or similar.
6. Poster size: Height 1.2 M, Width 0.8 M. Posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation.
Abstract and Poster inquiries:
Coordinator: Ms. Haohuinan